Question Submitted: Nov. 18th , 2013
Winter is coming soon and I’m looking to find someone with experience to plow the lot in front of my business. Could you please explain to me how you might go about clearing my lot and what all is involved. Do I need to do anything?
Without knowing where you and your business are, its difficult to get into too many specifics but i can tell you a little more about the snow plowing and removal services we offer at Jagusch Lawn Care. Seeing that you found our web site and are interested in our service its safe to assume you are somewhat local to our area. And we know that winter gets pretty serious here in East Central Minnesota and West Central Wisconsin. More specifically the St. Croix River Valley, the snow can pile up fast and drift quickly making snow plowing an ongoing battle.
Again, I am not sure what your area looks like or if you have any special needs but I’ll try to explain a bit, how we operate.
Jagusch Snow Plow Service
- Fist off we’ll keep any drains and water ways open to help with natural snow melt and prevent any backups
- Mind the curbs. We’ll be careful nor to damage curbs or other packing structures
- We will NOT block walking paths and entrances, and make sure not to pile snow too high and cause visibility issues for traffic
- We’ll steer clear and leave safe distance form parked vehicles or ornamental structures.
- Snow is removed away from exterior walls of building(s)
- Pay extra attention to handicapped parking spaces and access ways
- Shovel and blow any snow from sidewalks and walkways
Most importantly, we prepare for any forecast of heavy snow, making multiple passes to help keep up with the constant snow accumulation. This is helpful so it does not pile too high making your area difficult or even dangerous.
We Offer contracts for snow removal, one time events and payment options
Jagusch Lawn Care is flexible, if there are special needs or requests, we’ll be happy to discuss them with you.
If you would, please share your address with me. I can take a quick look at your lot give you proper estimate.